Making these “one-of-a-kind” Christmas Wreaths. Loved the shotgun shell light strings and thought that they would be fun for a hunters mantle. Thirty-six shot gun shell lights adorn each wreath. They measure 28″ x 28″and require plug in electricity.
Texas also restricts the identity documents that may be used to validate identity. These are:
- Current, valid State issued Driver’s or Non-Driver’s ID card
- US Passport, current
- US Military ID, current
- ID’s and resident alien ID’s or “green cards” issued by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- ID’s should contain: a physical description – hair color, eye color and signature of bearer
Texas Notary may not accept a Foreign Passport for identity purposes other than for the purchase/sale of residential real estate.
A Texas Notary may not notarize a public record or publicly recordable document , or copy of:
- Birth or Death Certificates
- Marriage or Divorce decrees
- Deeds, Mortgages or other Real Estate, copies of
- Probated Wills
- Official School Records or Transcripts
- Immigration Papers / Foreign Passports
- Military Records
- Texas Drivers License
While we appreciate the trust our customers place in our service, Nasa Postal complies with Texas Statutes for notary services.